Vending machine frequently asked questions and advice. Please call Options Management on 01782 629888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more vending help and advice.
Snacks & Drinks
A. There are a number of types, such as traditional, bean-to-cup, pod, filler or instant. Each has its own pros and cons, such as balance, drinks vis a vis snacks; which type of machine, its size and the cost of ingredients. We can advise on the best for your circumstances – call us today on 01782 629888.
A. Traditional – provided with instant or fresh brew coffees
- Instant provides vend cycle that id quicker; offers freeze dried ingredient products such as Nescafe, Gold Blend, Kenco Smooth and the like with PG and Tetley tea.
- Fresh Brew provides similar product range with added advantage of ground coffee and leaf teas. Ideal for office systems in small offices, retail outlets, pubs and coffee shops.
- Bean to Cup
Gives customer added satisfaction when they witness the beans being ground and processed in a typical manner.
Remember, it is vital that a good range of quality ingredient products are used as the mix is essential to produce a quality drink be it coffee or tea, instant or bean to cup. Options’ offer this as standard!
A. The first thing to remember is that espresso is the base for all speciality coffees, such as Cappuccino, Latte, Americano etc. Simply put speciality coffess include:
- Caffe Latte - Milky coffee, 1/3rd espresso, 2/3rd hot milk.
Quality coffee is used and the cup filled with hot milk. Stir and serve.
- Caffe Mocha - Latte plus chocolate.
Add drinking chocolate to a cup. Froth milk into the cup and make a paste with the chocolate powder and fill 3/5th of full. Dispense espresso into cup. If required top of with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate dust.
- Caffe Americano - A short strong coffee without milk (known as large black coffee).
Make espresso and top up with hot water to taste. Does not extend the 25 second brew time, as this would burn your coffee and spoil the drink.
A. Fairtrade is a set of internationally agreed trading standards, set up to ensure that third world producers of selected commodities receive a fair price for their goods. Coffee is just one commodity covered by Fairtrade.
By buying Fairtrade coffee or any goods bearing the Fairtrade mark, you are guaranteed that the producer of these goods:
- was paid a fair price which covers the costs of sustainable production and living was paid a 'premium' that can be invested in development
- was able request partial advance payments from the buyer
- entered into a contract with the buyer that allowed for long-term planning and sustainable production practices
- has complied with minimum health and safety and environmental standards
- has not used child labour or forced labour in plantations or factories
A. Options are proud of their quality control which is recognised by the Automatic Vending Association. We only supply reliable machines and high quality ingredients, many being fair-trade products, from recognised brand names such as Pour Moi, Nestle, Kenco, Cadburys, Mars and Walkers.
A. Whether you have an office, bakery, petrol station or convenience store, you will want a stand that is attractive and versatile. It must hold all your essential ingredients such as cups, lids, milk, sugar sticks, biscuits and more. As added value you may wish to have advertising space on the back and side panels.
Next you will want to consider which machine you use. This is where our specialist knowledge is essential to arrive at the right solution to meet your application and objectives.
A. There are a number, each for different operational scenarios, such as
- Pour Moi - Ideal for workplace, pubs, clubs, offices, petrol stations and convenience stores. Now is the time to try this new and revolutionary concept that uniquely incorporates fresh milk with a attractive brand and presentation, novel and coffee-shop styled, delivering a range of high street quality, superior coffee beverages, a selection of teas, chocolate and soups. Quality is essential. Cappuccinos and Lattes are rich, with velvety milk top, the chocolate is continental and moreish and the tea is crisp and clean tasting. There are no ingredients containing HVOs, demonstrating commitment to providing customers with healthier options. 100% real skimmed milk is used making the drink virtually fat free and relatively low calorie. All this AND a recycling option! See our special promotions page.
- Mobile Trolley – Train Services, hospitals, corporate offices
- Table Top machines
- Chocolate machines
For information on all our latest top of the range offers it is worth visiting our ‘special promotions’ section by clicking on the logo in the left hand column or contact us on 01782 629888 where we can also provide guidance and advice directly.
A. If we have an operating contract one of our dedicated operators will regularly visit your site, informing and advising you on new products, whilst keeping the machine in working order, clean and fully stocked.
A. Options, in liaison with you, will suggest a retail price.
A. No. Options is one of the leading independent vending companies in the UK. We have a number of well known machine manufacturers and are always looking at new suppliers. This scope allows us to offer you the best option in terms of quality, performance and cost.
A. We supply a range of machines, so it is recommended that we discuss your requirements first or if you have a large organisation, one of our representatives calls to assess your needs and formulate an installation plan.
A. Agreements may vary and tailored specifically to your operational costs, perhaps starting from a 12 month agreement through to contracts for 5 years.
A. Options offer a range of different types of vending machines. The recommended equipment solution will be dependent on factors such as number of people requiring drinks, activity type of the people in the outlet and location of the site. Options would recommend the appropriate number of vending machines to maximise usage; this may be for hot drinks, snacks, cold drinks and food. Ring us now (01782 629888) and a member of staff will discuss the best options suitable for you.
A. You simply call our office and ask for the customer service department and we will arrange with you to remedy your concerns.
A. Depending on what you require there are various systems open to you. Packages may range from free-on-loan to fully comprehensive rental plans tailored to volumes, image and quality you wish to achieve. This should be discussed with our representatives – why not call, discuss and ask for a quotation - 01782 629888.
A. Options offer a range of sizes of vending machines that will suit the majority of situations, details can be found in the vending section of this website or you can discuss them with a member of our staff now on 01782 629888.
A. Absolutely! Our Customer Service Department is open during office hours and you will be put through to respective Service Managers in order to accommodate your needs, immediately.
A. Please call Options on 01782 629888 or fill in the enquiry form.
Options Management Ltd
'The Greenest Vending Company in the UK'
Winners of Auto Vending Industry Award 2012
Click to see video